- Deck the House Lights Contest & Scavenger Hunt
Deck the House Lights Contest & Scavenger Hunt
We're looking for the most festive homes and businesses in Gulf Shores this holiday season! Simple and traditional or elaborate and fun... let's celebrate and decorate!
Holiday Lights Contest & Rules
Enter by emailing your Gulf Shores home/business address and a nighttime photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to enter is midnight Saturday, December 18. Winners will be announced by Monday, December 20.
** By participating in this contest you are opting in to be placed on the map of lights address list for residents to view the contestants homes. We will not use your name, only the address of your decorated home.
Both the residential and business category winners will receive:
- $100 Visa gift card
- Large prize basket
- Yard sign
- Most importantly... BRAGGING RIGHTS!
The runner ups will also receive prizes, including gift cards to local businesses.
Map of Lights
Beginning Monday, December 20: Pick-up or download the list of addresses of the homes that enter the "Deck the House Lights" Contest so you and your friends and family can take your own self-guided Gulf Shores holiday lights tour!
How To Participate:
- You will need the "Deck the House" map of lights and scavenger hunt worksheet. You can either download and print hem from the links below, or pick up a copy at the Bodenhamer Recreation Center (310 W 19th Ave).
- Drive by each home on the map of lights and find all of the items and answer all of the questions on the Scavenger Hunt worksheet.
- Drop off your completed worksheet at the Bodenhamer Recreation Center front desk, or scan and email your answers to email@example.com.
All correct scavenger hunt entries will be entered into a drawing for a $50 Visa gift card and gift cards to local businesses.
For more information, call 251-968-9813 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.