Responsibilities & ServicesThe City of Gulf Shores Human Resources Division is responsible for managing and maintaining the personnel records of all City employees, coordinating and managing employee benefits and payroll, and accepting and reviewing all employment applications for the City of Gulf Shores.
The City of Gulf Shores is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MissionTo provide quality services and support in employment, training, employee relations, benefits, compensation, and safety beyond the expectations of all employees, enabling them to better serve our external customers.
The City of Gulf Shores provides a comprehensive package of employee benefits for its employees including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health and Dental Insurance
- CVS / Caremark Prescription Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement Systems of Alabama RSA/RSA-1 Retirement
- Superior Vision Insurance
- The Hartford Life Insurance
For questions about the Human Resources Division, human resource issues, and/or payroll and benefits, please contact 251-968-1161.