Meyer Park Pavilion
Meyer Park is located within the heart of Gulf Shores and features picnic shelters and tables, playground equipment, open grass fields and horseshoe pits.
Click here to view the photo gallery.
Click to complete the online contract for the Meyer Park Pavilion.
Playground Rules & Regulations:
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tot play equipment is for children 5 years and under.
- Alcohol and tobacco products, including vaping, are strictly prohibited.
- No loose, hooded, or drawstring clothing.
- No littering - Please preserve our parks and keep them clean.
- No loitering, rough play, fighting, or profanity.
- No food, drinks, or glass containers.
- No animals. (except to assist persons of disability.
- Do not use play equipment improperly.
- Do not use play equipment when wet.
- The City of Gulf Shores reserves the right to close the playground due to maintenance, graffiti/vandalism, or any other unsafe conditions.
- Anyone caught damaging or defacing these structures will be prosecuted.
- Failure to comply with these rules and regulations may result in the removal and/or suspension of park privileges.
- Please report unsafe conditions, hazards, or suspicious activity to (251) 968-2425.
Pavilion Rental Rates:
The commercial rate applies to any event where money is charged for attendance and/or where any type of business is solicited. Such events may include, but are not limited to: