Pickleball Courts - Gulf Shores Sportsplex:
Gulf Shores Sportsplex
19025 Oak Rd W
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
We are proud to offer 12 new outdoor lighted pickleball courts at the Gulf Shores Sportsplex. These courts are located on the east side of the Mickey Miller Blackwell Stadium and will share the parking lot with the Varsity Baseball Field. Restroom access is available at the east entrance of Mickey Miller Blackwell Stadium or at the GSHS Baseball & Softball field concessions.
Open 7 days a week, courts are open to the public at no cost.
Sunrise to 10 p.m.
Open Play Times:
Mondays & Wednesdays 8 - 10am
Tuesdays & Thursdays 6 - 8pm
Saturdays 8 - 10am
This is self-regulated, open play format for all levels of play. Paddle racks are available to determine order of play.
Rules & Regulations:
- Play after 10 p.m. not allowed. Lights will automatically turn off at this time.
- Courts are for pickleball play ONLY - Vehicles, strollers, bikes, skateboards, roller skates, baseball, softball, frisbees, soccer, etc. are not allowed.
- Tennis or soft-soled shoes are required.
- No unauthorized paid athletic services, including lessons, are permitted.
- Use the provided paddle holder system to determine groups and order of play on each court.
- Limit game times to 30 minutes when all courts are in play.
- Spectators and persons waiting to play must remain outside the courts.
- Courts are first come, first serve basis.
- The City of Gulf Shores shall have priority use for City and/or City sponsored activities, including tournaments, programs, events, and the like.
- Do not place tables, chairs, or tents on the playing surface.
- No paint, chalk, tape, or other adhesive material shall be placed on the court surface without prior approval.
- No loitering, fighting, or profanity.
- No animals (except to assist persons of disability).
- No food or drink, except water, on the court surface. Glass containers and barbeque grills are not allowed.
- No loud music or use of personal sound systems.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products allowed.
- No littering. Help keep our courts clean. Please place trash in receptacles provided.
- Courts may be closed at any time for safety and maintenance.
Indoor Pickleball Courts - Gulf Shores Cultural Center:
Cultural Center Gymnasium
19470 Oak Road West
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
We offer indoor pickleball throughout the year at the Gulf Shores Cultural Center. This is self-regulated, open play format. Free for RecPass Members and $10 for a daily pass. For more information on dates and times, please call 251-968-9813 or click HERE.