The City of Gulf Shores will celebrate the Fourth of July with a stunning fireworks display, beginning at 9 p.m. on July 4. Fireworks will be shot from the Gulf State Park Fishing and Education Pier.
The timeline of public access to the Gulf State Park Pier is as follows:
Monday, July 4
- 7 a.m. – The Gulf State Park Pier will close to the public for firework setup.
- 12 p.m. – The pier will reopen to the public 100 feet north of the firework launch site.
- 8:30 p.m. – The Fire Marshal will close the pier and on-site restaurant.
- 9 p.m. – The fireworks show begins.
Tuesday, July 5
- 6 a.m. – Pier reopens to the public.
For information related to the schedule of operations for the Gulf State Park Fishing and Education Pier, please call (251) 967-3474.
The City of Gulf Shores wishes you and your family a safe Fourth of July. As a reminder, discharging fireworks within the corporate limits of the City of Gulf Shores is prohibited without a permit. Please contact the Gulf Shores Fire Marshal at (251) 968-4292 for more information on fireworks permits.